セールと書きましたが、私たち側から御宅へお届けや配送手配をすることができず
取りに来て頂いたり日程を調整して頂きたいという
こちらの都合がありまして、価格は全て無料にて提供させて下さい。
もし希望の品がありましたら私宛にemailをお願いします。
そちらにて日程の調整等ができればと思います。
なお、商品名に含まれていない物品が写真に含まれていることもありますが
それらは対象外となります。 ご了承下さいませ。
We are supposed to move back at the beginning of next month,
so we would like to sell (give away?) the items we won't use any more.
Due to the reason we won't be able to deliver or arrange a delivery service to you
and we would like you to pick them up to our apartment,
please let us sell the items below for free, thought the subject is saying "Sale."
If you have something you want, I'd like you to send us an email.
It would be nice to arrange the pick up date and so on there.
Some pictures have excluded items.
You can just get the items as the item's names are.
Thank you.
=================================================
Name. 加湿器
[humidifier]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name. トイレ上収納
[Bathroom rack]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name. ソファ1
[sofa1]
Price.$0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name.テレビ1
[TV1]
Price.$0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name.デスクライト1
[desk light1]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name.デスクライト2
[desk light2]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name.ソファ2
[Sofa2]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name.ホットカーラー
[hair curlers]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name. スタンドライト
[Stand light]
Price. $0.00
※傘が割れてるところが一部あります
※The ramp shade has some cracks
【SOLD OUT】
Name. テレビ2
[TV2]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
No.011
Name. テレビ台[TV Cabinet]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name. 洗濯機
[Washer]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name. パソコン机
[PC Desk]
Price. $0.00
※椅子は付いていません
※No chair is included
【SOLD OUT】
Name. 食卓と椅子3却セット
[Dining Table and 3 chairs]
Price. $0.00
※椅子のうち1脚は壊れるかもしれません
※ One chair of them may need repair
Name. ルームサイクリング
[Cycling Exercise Gear]
Price. $0.00
※画面が機能しません
※The display dosen't work
【SOLD OUT】
Name. サイドテーブル
[Side Table]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name. シャワーヘッド
[Shower Head]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name. 洗濯干し1
[Laundry Hanger1]
Price. $0.00
※片側の足の部分が少し曲がっています
※One side of leg parts are bent a little
【SOLD OUT】
Name. 洗濯かご
[Laundry Basket]
Price. $0.00
Name. つっぱり棒
[Straight Shower Pole]
There must be many ways to use it
not only using like a shower pole.
Price. $0.00
Name. 洗濯干し2
[Laundry Hanger 2]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name. 洗濯干し3
[Laundry Hanger 3]
with clothespin
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name. 洗濯干し4
[Laundry Hanger 4]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name. 洗濯干し5
[Laundry Hanger 5]
Door hanger
Price. $0.00
Name. 洗濯干し ミニ
[Laundry Hanger mini]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name. プラスチックゴミ箱
[Trash Box]
Price. $0.00
※同じものが2つあります
※We have 2 same trash boxes
【SOLD OUT】
Name. 缶ゴミ箱
[Trash Can]
Price. $0.00
※小さめです バスルームなどに
※It's fairly small. Good for bathroom, etc.
【SOLD OUT】
Name. 小物いろいろ
[Small items]
Price. $0.00
※全部まとめて買う必要はありません
※You don't have to buy all of them
※追加の品が出るかもしれません
※We might have more stuffs like these
----------------------- Item Update 06/03 ------------------------
Name. 下駄箱
[Shoes Box]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
Name. 電話機
[home telephone]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
----------------------- Item Update 06/03 ------------------------
Name. すだれ(小)
[Bamboo screan(small)]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
----------------------- Item Update 06/06 ------------------------
Name. 掃除機
[Vaccum]
Price. $0.00
【SOLD OUT】
----------------------- Item Update 06/09 ------------------------
Name. 車のチェーン
(HONDA CIVICにて使用してたもの)
[Chain for car tire
/Our car is HONDA CIVIC]
Price. $0.00
=================================================
10 comments:
I want to get 017 and 027!!!
Marry antwanett
Marry,
Oh, you are YOU! Thank you for your email just now. I'm soryy, but 027 has an earlier visitor... you know her... You're gonna see her soon (LOL!)
But anyways, I already kept 017. I'll bring it today because it's light and we are gonna get together.
Hi, I'm Sung-mi. How are you?
I want to get the washer(No.012) and bamboo screen(No.031).
Is it available?
And, I have a baby! *^^*
Sungmi,
I'm doing well. How are you doing?
Thank you for your request.
Gotcha!!! I'll keep them(No.012, and 031) for you...and...You did!!!!????
Gongrats!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!
Gonna talk to you soon:-)
Hi Izumi
I'm Ratree. I want to get no 5 and no.8. Is it available? I will go to your house with Jin.
Thank you
Ratree
Ratree,
Thank you for your request, and sorry I'm late late to publish your comment X(
You bet! No.005 and No.008 are still available. I'll keep them fi ya! Oops, sorry, we are still using No.005(desk Lights), so I'll bring it when we get together around June 29th (Maybe we're gonna have Maria's B-day party or dinner around that time.) But you can difinitely come with Jin and get No.005.
Oooops, I goofed again X(((
You can get "No.008" on next Tuesday.
Sorry!!
>But you can difinitely come with Jin and get No.005.
Hi Izumi
I'am Ratree. Can I get your last post NO 32 Vacuum?. My Vacuum part is damage!
Thank you so much!!
Ratree
Hi Izumi, this is Maria.
I would like to take items 30, 32, 21,22, 23 and 25.
Please let me know if it's ok.
Regards
Maria
Ratree,
Sorry I'm late to reply you.
Sure, I'll keep it for you.
See you soon!
Maria,
Oh, sorry No.032 and 022 were already taken, but No.030,021,023, and 025 are available for you. I'm gonna keep them.
I'll send you an email about your picking up date.
Post a Comment